Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Is It The Beginning Of The End Of Indian Dominance?

India is currently the number 1 test team in the world. They are also the current world champion. However, Their recent abysmal performance in England was surprising. India is currently trailing in the series by 0-2; this is a series where people (including myself) expected India to do better.

Is it the end of Indian dominance? The answer is probably yes; I personally feel India will go down a bit now. If I am not wrong, India will tour a few countries in the next few months. I am predicting India will lose most of these away series and will lose ranking points. India may also lose a few senior players over the next few years, which means they may have a tough time in the test arena.

India will still be a dominant force in home condition, I feel. But they may struggle when they play away.

No comments:

Post a Comment